Contains per ml:
Ivermectin 10 mg
Clorsulon 100 mg
Ivermectin is very effective in the treatment and control of internal and external parasites in cattle. Clorsulon is a sulphonamide inactivating adult and immature liver flukes.
Kepmectine pro Inj. is indicated for the treatment and control of gastro-intestinal roundworms, lungworms, grubs, screwworms, liver fluke, eye worms, warbles, fly larvae, ticks, lice and mites in cattle, sheep, goats and camels.
- Eye worms : Thelazia spp. ;
- Gastrointestinal worms : Cooperia spp., Haemonchus placei, Oesophagostomum radiatus, Ostertagia spp., Stronchyloides papillosus and Trichostrongylus spp. , Bunostomum phlebotomum, Nematodirus helvetianus, Nematodirus spathiger and Trichuris spp.;
- Lungworms : Dictyocaulus viviparus
- Lice : Linognathus vituli, Haematopinus eurysternus and Solenopotes capillatus
- Mites : Psoroptes bovis, Sarcoptes scabiei var. bovis
- Warble flies (parasitic stage) : Hypoderma bovis, H. lineatum
- Liver fluke infestations (adult) : Fasciola hepatica
- Do not use intramuscularly or intravenously.
- Do not use in animals in lactation if milk is intended for human consumption.
- Do not use in other animals than recommended as severe adverse reactions including fatalities in dogs (collie breeds) may occur.
Soft tissue swelling at the injection site has been observed. Transitory discomfort has been observed in cattle following subcutaneous injection. Both reactions may occur and will disappear without treatment.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
For subcutaneous injection only. Inject behind the shoulder.
- Cattle, sheep, goats and camels : 1 ml per 50 kg bodyweight.
No more than 10 ml should be injected into a single site.
Repeat treatment only on advice of your veterinarian.
Meat and offal : 66 days
Store in a dry, dark place between 15 °C and 25 °C.
Keep medicine away from children.
50 ml multidose plastic vial packed in individual box (105 vials per export carton).
250 ml multidose plastic vial packed in individual box (12 vials per export carton).